Friday 30 May 2014

Viral Advert Pre Production


Viral Advert Ideas




Vans Idea Sketch
For my Vans Idea it will feature lots of van pictures the same van in plenty of locations that will then be cut together to give it the feeling of motion i will then plan to photoshop the Vans name/logo to each picture on the last image i will put the name in after effects instead i will then keyframe and fade the opacity and i will then adjust the X and Y of the name making it move and increase in size the cover the screen.
Skittles Idea Sketch

This is one of my basic undeveloped ideas for skittles the idea is that the entire clip is in slow motion as skittles begin to fall this could be either real skittles or a Png file that rotates on the X and Y axis and i will keyframe the X and Y a man will then jumps into the shot and eat the skittles the screen then fades and Skittles tittle appears.










Dr. Pepper Idea Sketch
After Briefly drawing up and having a basic idea i decided to run with my Dr. Pepper idea I've began the planning stage of my pre production and have a rough idea my idea is to make a viral advert for Dr. Pepper it will be a piece of footage i will shoot then i will colour grade it and add some animations in. This is a basic sketch that includes some of the details i hope to include.

Plan

I will Shoot some footage on A DSLR of a Female drinking Dr Pepper from a bottle I then i will take the footage sand import it into After Effects and colour grade it increasing Red the Gain in of the RGB channels which should give it a Vintage feel when I've colour graded it i will add some .png images from the internet of the Dr. Pepper brand including some drinks and the logo i will then use the text button to write in my slogan "Trust me I'm a Doctor" of the drink and animate them to move by key frame the opacity and possibly the position of the X and Y axis. I plan for most of my work to be After effects based as i plan the main park of my Advert will be Footage that i have shot and only using Photoshop if there are files that still have backgrounds present in which case i would need to remove them.

The screen will start black then using opacity I will fade in the footage and start it playing if this doesn't work my back up plan would be to do this in FCP in which I could use the fade effect from a slug when the screen fades in the fist shot play which is the female lifting the drink the camera then zooms in whilst she drinks focusing on the label Dr Pepper then after a few seconds it fades out and the pictures will fade in one at a time.

Target Audience

The target audience  for my advert is likely to be  any age above 12+ so early teens onwards as there generally the age I'm going to try to attract to drinking Dr. Pepper.





No comments:

Post a Comment