Thursday 15 May 2014

FMP Sound - Pre/Post Production

When doing sound for my FMP I considered both the music that I would have to find online and apply in post production and ambient sound I would recorded on set also I will be recording a voice over using the zoom.

I plan to recorded the Sound on set using a zoom microphone to give me a crisp clear set of sound effects such as twigs snapping and walking I could also catch some sounds of wildlife to put in the background

I have already found a Royalty Free soundtrack that I could easily loop to give a horror style feel to the loneliness
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0qXFh-pZes

I'm going to use my house when I'm alone to recorded my voice for the voice over which is key in telling the story.

Update
After filming and creating my rough draft i then made a basic plan of what sound was still needed so i could easily get these sound effects


No comments:

Post a Comment