Monday 16 December 2013

Production - Behind the scenes


I was responsible for filming and taking photos of the behind the scenes of our single Camera Production I did so on my phone so the footage is slightly shakey.

In this first shot Alex and Christian were setting up the shot and they were  both discussing the shutter speed and practicing test shoots.

In this shot I captured Christian filming whilst using the track and dolly for our smooth motion i also captured part of the scene to show how we effectively used the lighting to create our desired Interrogation effect.

In this final recording I again got a shot of the track and Dolly being used and how we used the light to our advantage again 10 seconds in where the Guard pulls back the man being interrogated's head and the light reveals him

These are a couple of photos I took of our production including a shot on the right of how we set up the shot and the production team and director on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment