Wednesday 23 April 2014

FMP Lonely Existence Proposal - Pre Production

Proposal

Synopsis
Jim Taylor has been alone for 11 days now with no one around all human life has vanished he is trying to find out why he is the sole survivor and where everyone has gone whilst searching for any signs of human life he begins to question what’s real and what’s a hallucination after a lengthy amount of time he realises something is following him whilst Jim is searching through a local woodland area and his Hallucinations are most vivid here so he runs to the road and finally confronts this figure dressed in black as the figure gets closer and closer more colour drains from the world and an extreme pain becomes apparent in his head the figure extends its hand and before it touches Jim everything fades and the last image he can see is that of a man laying in a road similar to himself.

Style
Long scenic shots showing he is alone lots of moving camera shots handheld with a tripod to stabilise because the Protagonist walks a lot lots of wide and full shots

Sound
Lots of ambient sound giving the feeling of isolation small amounts of dialogue mostly voiceovers a good mysterious soundtrack is key to this piece

Target Audience
I am aiming to achieve a 12a rating for my FMP because there isn't any direct violence and is very tame  but because its contains a horror based theme and has a scene containing blood which means i may have to consider in post production if it should be a 15 or not.

Time scales
I think that it should only take me a day to shoot the film and perhaps a day for all the folly and sound recordings I have a set day for filming which is the 28th of April which allows me to have all preproduction and location scouting complete and that gives me the rest of the time for editing which I think I will need most time for.

Additional Materials

Its likely I will be doing a voice over of the editing process and its possible i will be doing a A voice over evaluation of my Piece.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment